Thursday, November 03, 2011

084 Development: Presentation Strategy

I am progressing well into my presentation slides, simultaneously rendering and photoshopping to get an overall desired outcome - comic style, montage style - which is really a further advancement and development to the way Project 1 was presented. I also wanted to do a stage-by-stage presentation demonstrating my design from conception to outcome using a simplified first-person scenario. I am liking this method of presentation, because I believe it works and will work towards allowing my audience to attendance my design from 

Infrastructure Strategy & Logistics, to
Tectonic Resolution of Purpose & Function, Circulation & Accessibilit and Structural Integrity, to
finally the Poetic Resolution  of Presence & Identity demonstrating User Experience

all to achieve the goal of communicating an aesthetic rigor of

Detail to the Local Issue presented.



No comments: