Tuesday, October 18, 2011

069 Exemplar: "Zombie Safe House Competition"

One of the Competition Entry for 2011 Zombie Safe House Competition
http://zombiesafehouse.wordpress.com/z1538/

I found an article on Inhabitat about a competition to design Safe Houses for the civilisation to prepare against the possibility of a Zombie Apocalyse [a bit far-fetched coz I don't believe in these things but I'm all for creativity] and I found this competition entry of a particular interest - Zombie Ranch.

I am more interested in the form of this entity. I have been trying to form different levels of activities with a central core and with the emergence of this design entry online, it is obviously a coincidence that what I'm trying to create is almost similar. Of course the context & environment that between this design and mine is totally different. A fun, interesting competition nonetheless!

~ H

No comments: